..Of what would happen if I lose track of my dreams.
..Of failure and of subsequent poverty.
..Of crazy bus drivers.
..Of even crazier pedestrians.
..Of becoming fat and/or unfit at any point of my life.
..Of not being able to live upto my personal standards of behavior.
..Of living upto my personal standards of behavior.
..Of being called a useless bugger.
..Of being a slave to The Man and The System all my life and never breaking free.
..Of getting too comfortable with current set-ups.
..Of never being able to see the whole wide world before i die
..Of some infected chap near Town Hall slicing me with a blade resulting in me contracting AIDS.
..Of going to hell and,
..Of Lady Divine, when she finds out i've copied her post!
peace...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 Comments:
ooohhh...Whackster... you're one of my nice blogger friends!!
I wouldn't even think of killing you....
though I can take you to court you no!! :-P
anyways, nice to see this!! really..:)
you know*
Whew Lady D, glad to hear it! although killing was beyond even what i had in mind :O.. did i mention that i was also afraid of judges?
well Whackster what can I say… what ever happens in your life. Don’t get afraid.. just face it.. Face it bravely.. Forget about the consequences.. just face it
Aww! She's far too lovely to hurt you! Nice post! :)
now I feel like copying the both of u !!! :P
lol.... now I'm glad I know about it...:D
next time, you might wanna be more careful..:P
you might run but you can't hide.....from me!! :D
lol..
oh and Scrumpilicious - thankyou....:)
MC - go ahead...
Whackter - hope U didn't mind me replying on thy glorious blog..:)
Lady D - Not at all! My post is your post lol..
Nifraz - Thanx buddy!
Scrumpulicious - hmmm i don't know, i think there might be a whole new darkside to Lady D that im about to discover :D
and Middle Child you already have LDs permission you dont even need mine! would love to see your version personally..so please copy away!
I am afraid of friends who speak ill of mutual friends, for such people, nothing disqualifies the notion that they can always speak ill of me to others as well.
hmmm thats quite scary indeed.. guess we need to learn how to choose our friends Auburn
Post a Comment