Aargh it’s been a terrible day men. Went through absolute shit to meet deadlines, had my printer break down on me more than once when in the greatest hurry, almost had a crow shit on me on the way to meet a lunch date that I kept waiting on the roadside for 45 gordforsaken minutes! And needless to say she was super-pissed and my charming smile had to work overtime to compensate. I mean c’mon I couldn’t even have lunch cos I had to rush back to work to meet (you guessed it) more deadlines. Add to that I’ve been super horny lately and upcoming examinations haven’t been helping my stress levels either. And my boss. I swear man; don’t get me started on my boss!
He’s a pain. No, let me correct myself, he’s a Pain. There I am just dying to get away to meet my date and there he is giving me that blank stare and asking for that freaking excel sheet ‘in one hour’. And I’m like ‘I’ve got some lunch plans’ and that moronic f**ker goes; ‘but you can give it to me in one hour no?’ I smile, nod, wondered WTF happened today and walked off.
Now I’m sitting down writing about it and still wondering WTF happened. I’m earning next to nothing here, fuel prices are going through the bloody roof making it increasingly impossible for me to roll around town with my main girl Angie as much as I’d like. Seems like all the joy is draining out of my already miserable life.
Oh yeah, did I mention several people to whom I related my worries to throughout the day told me that a crow shitting on you is actually good luck? That goddamn piece of crow shit missing me by the barest few inches was the only bit of luck I had the whole freaking day!! Thank you very much
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment