Thursday, October 16, 2008

HIDE

The cold is so bracing the past is embracing

Sometimes I feel I want to fucking hide away.

Inside the pacing on the footsteps of my conscience

Knocking up a racket in my heart.

Every step, every whoosh of a foot lifted up

Swirls me in disgust and fear does not forgive,

It’s hard to control in the enveloping dark.

Sometimes I feel I want to hide away from all this

Get away and run off to a dead black jungle somewhere

Run away and live in the dark.

I want to hide, from sick, shriveling lives

I want to hide from the neoliberal inside.

I want to hide from the oppressing squirm

Of the pressure inflicted upon me by my dastardly ambition.

The dead bride of my inhibition

A carcass tied to my hand.

Dragging me, weighing me down.

So am I wrong? And can you blame me if I say

That sometimes I just want to hide the fuck away?

Just want to get away

Just want to escape

Just want

Out.

13 Comments:

Sachi said...

How do u put in to words what some of us feel all the time but never have enough proper words to say it out loud, i have no idea. but u do it so well that all my comments seem somewhat out of place..

Lady divine said...

ah whacky..... great post!!

here, can I join you to run away?? ;)
I'm deffa in the mood to do so..:)

Dee said...

Nooooo L.D!! I absolutely will not allow you to, with this metal headed moody boi! ;)

Lady divine said...

deecee... then lets run away together..:) you, me and whacky..:D
and we'll take a laptop and ur webcam so you can still have your 'night chats'...:P

hehehee

Sachi said...

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE PPL !! if you guys are getting away can I come too :D ?? i'll bring food. wait. we are going to a place with electricity?

Lady divine said...

mc-hmm.... I'm sure electricity wouldn't be a problem.. what were you thinking? camping? :D
Lets all RUN AWAY!!!!!!:D

Sachi said...

YAY :D let's.

Anonymous said...

You can never really run away from...most... things...

Dee said...

cool scene! and then we can stop shaving our legs, stop doing our eyebrows and be one with nature! and won't whacky lurrrve that?!

TheWhacksteR said...

er... yeah sure. i was picturing jungle nymphs and dacing around a firelight and stuff like that but hey, whatever turns you on :S

TheWhacksteR said...

and tumbleweed - well we can always keep running :)

Lady divine said...

Deecee - good point! lets goooooooooooooooo!!!!! before it starts raining again!! :D and whacky, don't you worry.. we girls will keep you safe...:P

TheWhacksteR said...

ah im sure you will :D