wake up and smell the coffee it turned into garbage in the night
wake up and look at your children they are zombies instilled with fright
school taught them to be robots and you encouraged their plight.
slavery is the norm, and you let your brains be mined
by the greedy and the power-blind.
you laze and muck about, your universe is small
it circles around inside the radius of your skull.
so wake up! and smell the garbage,
it is seething under your window
its is festering and mustering a truly terrible blow.
wake up and feel the heat
as the earth prepares you a complete defeat.
wake up and hear the distant boom
as the war drums are beat.
You hold the candle to the elephant's butt
and you are idling around not knowing
that when it farts it will send you, your kith and kin
blowing.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
I actually can smell the flowers if I want to when I wake. Just that I prefer the smell of toothpaste. Or on most days my pillow.
Life isn't that bleak, go watch wolverine and become like me, meek.
I don't know, just wanted it to rhyme.
Hope the few who live rather than survive can prevent the Apocalypse.
:-)
Writing about the Indian system...?
Post a Comment