Our hands touch. Exploding. Sensations beyond mental grasp. This fire in my soul, is now a burning flame.
This is the end. There is no us. Sarcasm dark against the dusk. A murder in your eyes, in the dying day.
Avoiding. My pleading gaze. The dread fire seems to die down at last. The water of your eyes, has slowly made it fade.
So where do we go from here today, the sun is shining now but it will slowly fade away. And when it blurrs the picture of our fate, will we simply give it away?
Freedom from zest. Freedom. And now, i'm looking towards the glowing west. The sun is going down, extending my shade.
I'm walking back. Walking away. Towards a light and a new dying day. Yet hoping that this day, will never fade away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
"hoping that this day, will never fade away."
a truly heartfelt line!! something I felt 2 days ago..:)
me three.
Wow.
Just wow.
No offense Whackster... but I'm having trouble decoding this one. Poetry was never my strong suit.
I'm guessing this is about an inevitable breakup? If so... well put!
someone's improving (:
Awesome.
Lady D and Dee Cee - yeah i guess i can relate to that too
Mixedblessings89 - Stop it! im going red heheh. thanx
Foxhound - yeah you've got it largely correct i would say.
stfallen - thanks!
Post a Comment