sexindafocus,
lostinthejokus,
leftinthelurchus.
Mixing the thought train,
fixing the left brain,
ditching the heart,
and slicing the blood vein.
Feeling the death pain,
screaming the next name,
for the first name is cause,
of this suicide
Feeling the life drain,
seeing the red paint,
closing to numbness,
can't think straight.
Fee ling late,
mi i ssed the bus,
can't think straight,
whats all the fuss?
Whats all the rush,
i'm where i want to be
don't save my life,
i like where i am.
I'm getting away,
took the fire escape
my eyesight must fade
from the memory of that face.
That face...
my eyesight must face...
the memory must fade..
beeeeeep.


4 Comments:
"I'm getting away,
took the fire escape"
nice xD
But how easy
Would life be?
If we could escape
As you had said
Wished I had
A fire escape
Wide opened
As you had said
But…..
When I tried on my escape
All doors were shut
where
I’m still stuck
with pain
"my eye sight must fade , from the memory of that face.."
:) nice.
St Fallen - thanks, althoug the fire escape may have been the hardest to take..
Nifraz - Hmmmm...just a tip. face it and look it in the eye!
MC - Thank you!
Post a Comment