Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wishful Thinking

Ah damn, i wish it was the end of next week already so that my exams would be over and I could enjoy my 10 days of study leave by taking off somewhere instead of having to be holed up studying.

I wish the world would stop turning for a coupla hours every night so that I could get some much needed shut eye and still wake up before 6 a.m.

Ah, i wish i was fitter and more agile so that I could take a break from working out without feeling guilty and start off again when my body slips back to it's present state.

I wish i could travel during office hours without having to take the office van or bus and still end up at home in 20 minutes.

I wish i had a black belt in karate so that the next time i get into a fight, I wont have to.

I wish these ficking three-wheelers had taxi meters, so that all the fun of bargaining won't end up either causing a hole in my pocket or an injustice to a poor chap trying to make a living.

I wish that I just had the standard three wishes so that I could simply wish for a thousand more and keep wishing for things instead of having to work for 'em.

Yes that about covers it. I think.

11 Comments:

Dee said...

I wish head office walls were coloured pink and yellow and there were sky lights everywhere. Sigh.

The Unsilent said...

i wish somebody else would do my exams for me.. and help me pass with flying colours

TheWhacksteR said...

FRGT10 - u mean like a 'helmet'? :D

and Dee - yeah, offices like a circus/ amusement park. sigh. i'll wish that for you if my last wish comes true k?

Dee said...

oki

Sach said...

I wish I was at home right now instead of (pretending to be) working here...
:D

Lady divine said...

aneyy... do this.. leave one wish for me.. that the first 100 wishes of mine should come true..:) and I'll take care of it from there onwards...
Will save a few at the end, in case you need some back..:D

deal? ;)

*hugs* all the best!!

noorie said...

eveeennnnnnn i wissssssshhhhhh it was neexxxtttt weeek wwwwhaacksteerrrrr.

Gutterflower said...

Metre three wheeler hotline - 0712 500800

:)

Gehan said...

hehe... nice, nice... i wish i didnt have to come home! aargh!

Damith S. said...

gday mate, thanks for stopping by the fly slip. much appreciated. dont be shy to drop by in future as well !

we all wish we had more time dont we. i certainly do.

i guess the key is to try and enjoy the time you do have. as humans we tend to want more than we always have.

its a tricky thing to balance !

DRG said...

so many things man!!! so many things...