My mind's in a tailspin the torque has a hold
bringing me down into a depth tenfold
of where I was before and where I wanted to be
there is nothing that I know of in this knowledge less sea.
They killed me, and left my soul to be damned
they raged and they sped in the grips of an evil plan
they spat and they scratched me anyway they could
they wounded and broke, and I took it like I should.
Took it for the hopes that I shed and gave up on
took it for the dreams that I didn't quite believe in
took it for the demons I created in my mind
took it for the lies, that I told from time to time
I died for the bastard that I was to some people
I died for the hate that my actions bred
now I'm ripped through and through
and the last of my blood is shed,
the demons I created within me
can finally find their rest.
Inspired by The Kill by Unsilent Dawn.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
good one bro..like it very much.. i see i have inspired well hehe!!
wish I was eloquent enough to describe what a remarkable post this is. Cheers Whackster !
Oh what a tragedy… but I like this post man… you have crafted it well…
you guys are very kind. thanks !
nice... like it very much!
Post a Comment