And this year I..
Got tagged by Noorie and Lady Divine to write this
Started a blog. Actually started this blog last year but really started 'writing shit down' after my mid year exams.
Met people from the blogodrome and made some good friends.
Had a complicated love life.
Started a company.
Moved houses.
Kept smoking.
Didnt make any resolutions and dont plan to next year either..
Read a shitload of books and watched a shitload of movies.
Think I am a changed person from who I was last year, but hell, I keep changing everyday, so thats a constant.
Am still trying to figure out how to beat the system and still reap its benefits.
Yess! thank you and I hereby tag My Prerogative, Realskullzero, Middle Child, Meg, Indi and for the heck of it, Mahinda Rajapakse.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
dude. why dont you do MR's list for him?
aaah!! ding! thats a nice idea :) lets.
lets first carry out our grand master plaaan.
haloumi! HELP! im getting the disease of the unspellings. oh man. i have to tell you abt last night. CLASSIC.
master plan initiated.
hmmm.... and what is the two of you upto exactly??? :P
tagging mahinda ayya.
You live, you learn!
Hope it's change for the better! But then again it would be more interesting if it were the other way around...
Change for the worse? lol yeah interesting wouldn't be the half of it! you are tagged in case you didnt notice :)
damn...been off the bloggersphere too long man...jus startin frm here...lol
Post a Comment