Friday, August 8, 2008

Apita Witharak Neethiya??

The pictures say it all. Displaying the utter chutzpah of anyone with a bit of power/authority over here.


But from a different angle; the corrupt coppers serve both sides of the table. How many of us have avoided a speeding fine or a drunk driving rap with a bribe of a few hundred bucks? I have. Several times. Read Indi's take on it here. and yet we curse them for ruining the land. Whos fault is it? the copper's? ours for our own form of encouragement? The culture and collective each-for-his-own mentality that exists? Or the freaking SYSTEM dude??!! (That is to say a generalization of what is wrong with the world in er, general).

Oh and btw, since publicizing it seems to be the trend, this is my 50th Post :)

5 Comments:

Scrumps said...

I didn't publicise it! :-P (alright - maybe a lil')

realskullzero said...

hahah..Congrats man..50th nice! :D..

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude... Although I haven't been commenting, doesn't mean I haven't read every single (or the majority) of the 50 posts.. and absolutely loved them (or the majority). Congrats and Happy Blogging!

Foxhound said...

Congrats... and what to do. The cops set a bad example....

TheWhacksteR said...

Thanks guys and scrumpulicious, it wasnt just you actually, i saw it around a few times. congrats to u too! hope you hit 100 soon.