Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 Things I want to do Before I Die

I was just in the loo and browsing facebook (….erryes?). And I saw a friend of mine had written this laborious note; 100 Things I want to do Before I Die’. It got me thinking, I’ve got loads of things I’ve wanted to do before I die. Probably hundreds. But since I can’t be bothered to think of em all and bore you all by writing them down here. I’ll settle for a nice clean and tidy figure of (….drrrummroll…) Ten Things I Want to Do Before I Die (Allah willing of course).
So in no particular order and off the top of my head, Here goes,
  1. Get a set of six-packs; closest I’ve come to so far is a six pack of coke.
  2. Go to Egypt, see the pyramids.
  3. Host my own radio show
  4. Live the life of a nomad, travelling the world for at least 2 years; i think they call it backpacking.
  5. Get rich.
  6. Run a marathon!
  7. Get a PHD.
  8. Learn an art of self defense (to be used to kick ass!)
  9. Surf the waves!
  10. Write and publish a book. (It’s ok if no one buys it; I just want to see the finished product)
At this point, a suppressed part of my mind pipes up with a point valid enough for me to jot down here…

“Will writing it all down jinx it all and make it never HAPPEN??”
I don’t believe in jinxes but I do believe in the complexity of the human mind.
I guess I’ll find out...One way or the other.
Cheers!

0 Comments: