Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Only Way Out Is In

I've been taken in a hold, It binds like a vice, broken and i'm cold, burnt more than thrice.

This invisible force, curdling my bones, this dead man's pulse, posing as my own.

I wallow in self disgust, all I want is to know, escape from this I must, must get away must go!

Can't break away, the blanket is too strong, to keep the forces at bay, is all I can do

To go in is to get away, deeper into the murk, towards some percieved end, the only way out is in.

4 Comments:

Lady divine said...

and what exactly is this about?
like i've said before, you write well..:)

TheWhacksteR said...

DeeCee - gee thanks :)

Lady Divine - wel if ur curious, its about me trying to break free from a certain emotional and physical attachment wit a certain someone. its too hard to break away so im thinkin the best way to see it through is to pursue it! and thanks, i just write to release thoughts sometimes.

Foxhound said...

If that's the case, Welcome to the club!

TheWhacksteR said...

theres a club? alright!