Monday, July 14, 2008

The Jungle

The path ahead, opens out onto jungle so thick, the dark and dank, the damp.

I want to avoid the jungle, want to bypass it, but on both sides to the horizon, it is all i can see.

I have run away, from the need to face the beasts, the beings that are waiting, to confront me there.

I can hear them roaring, screaming for blood, baying at the moon, covered by the clouds.

Cross it i should, the garden is on the other side.

But when?

And what terrors will I encounter inside?

5 Comments:

Times Eye said...

what?

realskullzero said...

Nice..

Dee said...

run through it. its a beaten path and ur not alone. :)

Sachi said...

now. cross it now.

p.s I agree with Deecee on her second line.

TheWhacksteR said...

hmmm. k well now im gonna start bracing myself for the plunge!