Saturday, April 4, 2009

Demons

They are among us, it is too late already; demons, different shapes, different sizes. There is talk about the Djinn, the Raksha or your plain old Exorcist starring people possessing filthy tongued mainstream celebrity variety, but these demons are different. they are in the realms of your mind, and they are truly vicious.

PROCASTINATORR - the terrible procrastinator is blamed for all things terrible. but hey i'll get to him later..in fact i think i’ll just get back onto this post when i have some free time. im feeling abit odd, i think i need some tea.

SCAPEGATORR - this is the bugger which blames everything under the sun when things go wrong. oh this post isn’t interesting? yeah man it must be the weather. Bouts of searing heat coupled with heavy rain majicks with the standard umbrella balance of your mind, wets your brain and renders you unable to appreciate intellectual stimulation. Pfft! me? boring? you must be out of your frikking MYND!

EMBARASSORR - Now this guy has a complex and diverse repertoire. he even has several lesser demons working for him to carry out his tasks. there is the WrongTimer who will make you say things like 'damn i’m just here for the free food and the booze' within hearing distance of the deceased persons close relative. there is also the WrongLiner at the hands of which you are completely devoid of any sense whatsoever, dispensing corny lines to practical people and bluntly honest ones to airy fairy corny people.

THEUNDERSTANDINGSCREWERUPPER - This dastardly piece of antimatter flux paper is blamed not only for the instances when you suddenly have flashes of realizations where you realize that your perception of the world as you know it may have all been a grand illusion, this guy collectively is to be blamed for all of the world’s problems.

4 Comments:

Dee said...

lololol amusing when trying to finish gazzilion assignments in one sleepy saturday.

TheWhacksteR said...

ahaha that was what i was SUPPOSED to be doing myself..

Just Me said...

very interesting, it's got its Whacky touch to it. I likes it mucho :)

hugshugs

Unknown said...

Hmm demon! Not something good to talk about , but I do believe in evil spirits. When I was a child I thought that demons were fictional, but as I grew up I realized that we do have demons living with us.. Some in the form of human, and the other invincible. The best part of it is that some people have the ability to sense or rather feel the existence of them… but what most of us do is just ignore them. How wrong is it? Trust my word, I do believe in evil spirits and dead spirits haunting houses. It’s really scary… I think I will write about it in my next post….