Monday, June 30, 2008

Sexy Sexy!

(There is basically no point to this post)

Sitting on my chair
I’m dirty and bare naked,
I have lost all my flair, shouldn’t have faked it
Her death was not my fault, she asked for it
I held her by the throat.

My love was full of despair;
Her heart was here nor there
She messed with my head, she dared
She told me I was wrong
So her death was not my fault.

Thin was my temperament,
She drove me to the edge
Made me confuse myself
As we were lying on that bed
And then I held her by the throat.

And I didn’t let her go
I looked into her eyes
And saw through her disguise
Before she faded away
I loved her heart and soul

And now, she’ll never leave.

3 Comments:

mixedblessings89 said...

Dear God...

realskullzero said...

hhhmmm...nice..!

Vikum Jayarathne said...

wow...You've got the talent.luv it.